This newly built beach home at Ocean Isle Beach boasts amazing views of the beach, ocean and a natural canal. The prime location is a second row corner lot within steps of 2 beach accesses and the center of the island. Whether the purpose of your visit to Ocean Isle Beach is a restful vacation or one filled with lots of activities our home is the perfect place to stay. The home was designed with comfort and luxury in mind, and it includes many upgrades, amenities, and new technology to help to make your vacation memorable.
The house was built in 2012 to a higher standard than the typical beach house. Many features incorporate commercial standards to enhance the comfort and longevity of the home. We have worked at keeping the property in top shape, and our guests have taken great care of everything.
- Wood trimmed 3 stop elevator makes bringing in groceries and luggage easy. Cab accommodates wheel chairs for easy access.
- Private fenced pool features in-pool seating areas with water jets. Pool can be heated between March and October for an additional fee. Pool Deck area includes lounge chairs, picnic table and a grill. Speakers allow you play your favorite selections from an iPod.
- Sleep like a baby on the special Courtyard by Marriott Simmons mattresses on all beds.
- No need to bulk up your suitcases with bed linens or bath towels as we will provide them at no charge!
- All bedrooms have cable TV, ceiling fans, and deck access.
- Well-equipped gourmet kitchen with granite countertops and upgraded stainless steel appliances including convection oven, convection/microwave oven, extra quiet dishwasher, and a 25 cf bottom freezer/refrigerator. A second refrigerator is provided to stock up on meals for a crowd or ice cream for the kids on the ground level near the pool and grill.
- The first floor living room has a small drink refrigerator for the your favorite beverages.
- House is equipped with 4 beach bikes, 12 beach chairs, 2 beach carts, and beach toys for guest use.
- Guests have access to the garage area to securely store toys, golf clubs, and beach equipment. Garage is set up for a rental golf cart.
- Corner lot provides additional privacy and allows for an extra parking area.
- No need to bring a grill to the beach. We have both a Weber Charcoal kettle and a Weber Q320 propane gas grill for your use. Charcoal is typically available at the house along with a starting chimney. A propane tank is provided with the grill and there are several locations nearby if it needs to be filled or exchanged.
TECHNOLOGY AND SECURITY FEATURES:
- Guest access to the elevator, front door, and garage is by electronic push button dead bolt locks. No key to share! We program a 4 digit number that you select for the week to open the locks. Old codes from previous guests expire after their rental period.
- Guests have optional use of the home security system during your stay. The same four digit code used for the doors can be programmed for the security system.
- Large 60” flat screen HD TVs in the family rooms offer a docking station to connect video games, computers, and iPod or iPad to play games. Bring your own game station and movies from home. TVs include a Blu-ray DVD player.
- Stereo systems allow you play music in the 1st or 2nd floor family room, the 2nd level deck area, and pool to help set the mood. An Apple airport has recently been installed to assist with your music.
- We have equipped the house with a secure high speed Wi-Fi internet access to stay connected or download movies from the net.
- Two water heaters are provided to help everyone get ready for dinner on time.
- Ocean Isle Beach is a great blend of a family beach with shops and dining on and off island. Located between Wilmington and Myrtle Beach, activities are within an easy drive. The beaches are large, beautiful, and across the street.
- Our home is located within a short distance from the center of the island. Arrival is quick and easy over the high access bridge and you are at our front door quickly. Electronic locks allow you to proceed directly to the house. You will not have to wait in line to pick up a key and your arrival time can be flexible.
- The corner lot location provides extra privacy, extra parking, fantastic ocean and beach views, and an unrestricted view down a natural canal. You are steps away from two beach accesses with showers. Enjoy the view from the 2nd floor decks in all directions.
- We are just a stroll to the playground, museum, and mid-island restaurants & shops, or take the bikes with baskets to run a quick errand.
No smoking and no pets are allowed as a courtesy to all guests and to keep our home fresh.